My highlights and comments
INSTRUCTIONS: Every person is unique because of the personality they have. This assessment can help guide you in the process of identifying your personality. Read each of the following sets of responses to the numbered statements. Circle the one that most often describes you. When more than one applies, circle the one that would best describe you in your home, church, school, or work environment.
IMPORTANT: When reading each statement and choosing only the answer that best describes you, complete each statement from the viewpoint of one of the three following environments:
Once you have chosen your best response to each question, please follow the instructions on the scoring sheet at the end of the assessment.
- When it comes to working on tasks...
- I know I need your help, but I prefer to operate independently.
- I love coming up with the ideas, but often I prefer not to have to make it happen.
- My perfectionism may drive you nuts or make you glad I’m on the team.
- My goal is to be as fair and inoffensive to others as possible.
- My favorite verse from Proverbs could be...
- 17:22: “Being cheerful keeps you healthy.”
- 27:12: “A sensible man watches for problems ahead and prepares to meet them...”
- 15:4: “Gentle words cause life and health...”
- 11:14: “Without wise leadership, a nation is in trouble...”
- It makes my day
- To not feel pushed by others.
- To win. I just love beating the competition.
- To make someone laugh.
- To have everything in perfect order.
- I do not enjoy...
- Not being able to affect changes.
- Making decisions without enough information
- Being pressured to make decisions.
- Being alone or not being able to talk.
- When it comes to working on tasks...
- I create lots of energy and excitement, even on the boring tasks.
- I tend to know the best way to accomplish things and don’t hesitate to tell others how to do it.
- I often get so bogged down in the details that I can get frustrated and indifferent about the project.
- I usually sense how to do things, but am hesitant about sharing my ideas.
- My ideal job would be...
- Any job where I’m president or CEO.
- Renting myself out as the “perfect party guest."
- A mediator or counselor.
- One that requires bringing organization and structure to a group.
- A trait that describes me is...
- Inability to accept change quickly.
- Willingness to take more risks than the average person.
- Deep thinking and cautiousness before making a decision.
- Optimistic outlook on even not-so-positive situations.
- One thing you should know about me is...
- I’m warm, engaging, and fun to be around.
- At times I can be too forceful in trying to get something done.
- If I tell you I will do something, you can rest assured I’ll do it!
- As much as I love making new friends, I often need the other person to make the first move.
- As far as my leadership of people...
- I enjoy being part of a team and making sure no one gets their feelings hurt.
- I prefer to loosen things up on the team – help people relax and have a good time.
- I thrive in leadership roles and am very independent and self-confident.
- I make a better follower than a leader, and actually prefer it that way.
- The most common phrase I hear about myself is...
- "He/She is always thinking and planning."
- "He/She is just a blast to be around."
- "He/She is so patient and calm."
- "Don’t worry, he/she will give their opinion."
- I really thrive on...
- Creating fun and excitement for others.
- Taking special care with the details and logistics.
- Leading others to a mutual goal.
- Harmony and absence of conflict.
- My family, friends, and co-workers would likely describe me as being...
- Forceful about things I believe in.
- Playful and spontaneous.
- Non-confrontational about issues.
- Persistent when I am sure about something.
- People probably like this about the way I communicate with them...
- I am direct and don’t mind speaking the truth.
- I can listen well and give good counsel.
- I express my thoughts and opinions in a precise and detailed way.
- They love my stories, and when I am in a positive mood it gives them a lift.
- When someone offends me, the first thought that might run through my head would be...
- I’m sure they didn’t mean to do that to me!
- Oh, it doesn’t matter... really!
- They’re not going to get away with that!
- Why do they keep doing that to me?
- I would want to be admired for...
- My warmth, enthusiasm, and humor.
- My deep concern and compassion for others.
- My analytical and logical skills to evaluate things.
- My strong-willed leadership, decisiveness and being goal-oriented.
- As a friend...
- I’m usually popular, but might dominate conversations.
- I have many casual relationships, and might tend to use people.
- I’m fairly loyal, and may seem insecure socially.
- I have deep relationships and struggle making new friends." (Appendix A)
Created: 2020-08-22 01:45:15 Last updated: 2020-08-22 01:45:15
"C Personality (Melancholy)
Primarily passive, C's would rather be followers, not leaders." (Appendix A)
I prefer to be an employee instead of a business owner. I prefer to work writing code instead of managing people. That is because I have the C Personality and I rather be follower, not leader.
Created: 2020-07-13 03:35:44 Last updated: 2020-07-13 03:35:44